1. Acceptance. Your use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to abide by, these Terms. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, immediately discontinue use of this Website.
2. Modifications. The Firm reserves the exclusive right to modify this Website and its Terms at any time, for any reason, and without notice to users. Any and all modifications shall be deemed effective at the time upon which the same are posted on this Website.
3. Ownership rights. Any and all Content (including but not limited to data, text, applications, images, audio and/or video files, documents, pages, source code, metadata, domain names, user interfaces, photographs, artwork, logos, graphics, and/or design that appears on this Website, but excluding any links or material attributed to a third-party) on this Website is the exclusive property of the Firm. The Firm expressly reserves any and all rights to such Content to the maximum extent of the law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, no Content from any portion of this Website may be copied, reproduced and/or otherwise replicated, displayed, converted, translated, mirrored, modified, downloaded, uploaded, published and/or distributed without the express written consent of the Firm.
4. Disclaimers. By using this Website, you understand and agree that:
A. No attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm arises from your use of this Website and/or any actions you take in reliance upon any Content posted on this Website.
B. The Content posted on this Website is not a substitute for legal advice. The Content posted on this Website may not apply to the facts of your case or matter. If you have a legal issue, you should immediately contact a licensed attorney in your state rather than rely upon the Content posted on this Website. Unless you retain the Firm for representation, any acts undertaken by you, whether or not related in any way to any Content contained on this Website, are your sole responsibility, and the Firm, its principals, agents, and representatives each disclaim any and all liability associated with such acts.
C. The Firm makes no warranties or representations that: (i) The services this Website provides will be uninterrupted or error-free; (ii) Any defects will be corrected; (iii) The Website is free of viruses, spyware, bots and/or other malware; and (iv) Any servers in connection with this Website are free of viruses, spyware, bots and/or other malware. As such, the Firm disclaims any and all liability in connection with the foregoing.
5. Prohibited uses.
A. You may not attempt to acquire unauthorized access to any portion of this Website, including but not limited to any servers, networks, third-party hosts, and/or comparable equipment in connection thereto. Furthermore, without limitation, any attempt to hack, mine or otherwise trespass on this Website will be deemed "unauthorized access" regardless of the purpose for which such access was acquired and/or the extent to which any injury was inflicted.
B. You may not use any algorithm, mechanical device, and/or other comparable device or program, including but not limited to "robots," "spiders," and/or "scrapers," to disrupt this Website's operation.
C. You may not take any action inconsistent with the Ownership interests set forth in these Terms.
D. You may not establish any replica of any portion of this Website, including but not limited to "phishing" and/or "pharming" websites.
E. You may not use this Website and/or any Content posted hereon for any unlawful purpose and/or any purpose in conflict with these Terms.
6. Consent to jurisdiction, venue & applicable law. Your use of this Website shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Illinois (exclusive of choice of law principles). You further agree that all legal actions or proceedings in any manner or respect arising out of or related to your use of this Website, its Terms, and/or Content, shall be brought and litigated only in courts located in Cook County, Illinois; and that, by your continued use of this Website, you hereby consent to and submit to the jurisdiction of any local, state or federal court located within Cook County, Illinois, and hereby waive any right you may have to transfer or change the venue of any such legal action or proceeding.